Our paper was accepted to the JFPS International Journal of Fluid Power System.
- Juri Shimizu, Takuya Otani, Kenji Hashimoto, and Atsuo Takanishi, “Evaluation of Tracking Control for Hydraulic Direct-drive System,” JFPS International Journal of Fluid Power System, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 17-24, 2020.
We presented one paper at IEEE ICMA 2021@Takamatsu, Japan (online).
- Asahi Anzai, Toshihide Doi, Kazuki Hashida, Xuechao Chen, Lianqiang Han, and Kenji Hashimoto, “Development of Prototype Electric-driven 2-DoF Monopod Robot for Hopping Motion,” Proceedings of the 2021 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA 2021), pp. 1182-1187, Takamatsu, Japan, August, 2021.
Our paper was accepted to the Journal of Bionic Engineering.
- Xiao Sun, Kenji Hashimoto, Shota Hayashi, Masahiro Okawara, Takashi Mastuzawa and Atsuo Takanishi, “Stable Vertical Ladder Climbing with Rung Recognition for a Four-limbed Robot,” Journal of Bionic Engineering, Vol. 18, pp. 786–798, 2021.
We presented one paper at Humanoids 2020@Munich, Germany (online).
- Haoxiang Qi, Xuechao Chen, Zhangguo Yu, Gao Huang, Libo Meng, Kenji Hashimoto, and Wenxi Liao, “A vertical jump optimization strategy for one-legged robot with variable reduction ratio joint,” Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots (Humanoids 2020), Munich, Germany, July, 2021.
Ten junior students newly joined our laboratory. Member page was updated.
The member page was updated to reflect the start of the fiscal year 2021.
Four second-year master’s students and nine fourth-year undergraduates completed their degrees.
In addition, Mr. Yuki Sakai received the Alumni Association Academic Excellence Award.
A survey paper was published in Advanced Robotics.
The following paper presented at ROMANSY 2020 has been awarded the Silver Best Student Paper Award.
- Hideki Mizukami, Takuya Otani, Juri Shimizu, Kenji Hashimoto, Masanori Sakaguchi, Yasuo Kawakami, Hun-ok Lim and Atsuo Takanishi, “Investigation of Parallel Connection Circuit by Hydraulic Direct-Drive System for Biped Humanoid Robot Focusing on Human Running Motion,” ROMANSY 23 – Robot Design, Dynamics and Control, pp.34-42, September, 2020.
Our paper was accepted to the International Journal of Mechatronics and Automation.
- Takuya Kanda, Li Qi, Jun Ohya, Atsuo Takanishi, Hiroyuki Ogata and Kenji Hashimoto, “Estimating the Orientation of 3D-Structured Switches Using Information Obtained by the RGB-D Camera Attached to a Disaster Response Robot,” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, Vol. 9, No. 10, pp. 1432-1438, October, 2020.